Isn’t this wreath super cute?!
I shared how to make this wreath during my “Lunch Time Live” on Facebook. Ready to try it yourself? The supply list is below and you can watch the replay on my Facebook page. This wreath is simple and changes through the winter holidays so you get extra mileage out of it!
- 16″ Styrofoam Wreath Form
- Loopy White Yarn (2 skeins)
- Assorted Sized Bottle Brush Trees
- Striped Bakers Twine (optional)
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer (optional)
- DIY Printable Holiday Bunting Trio (optional)
Some of these links are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission of sales, at no cost to you, for recommending these affiliate items.
- View the Facebook Live Replay here!